Дата
Время
00:00
Доказательства
https://imgur.com/y08gWvT

Niksona

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello Last year around the same time about 1 year ago(couple days more) my account was banned for violating rules- 5.1 and 5.3 which i take full blame of, i didn't know that i was going to get punished that bad i didn't know that was the outcome of it or else i would have never done what i did, what happened was that my cousin from Georgia was visiting me to united states where i live and he had quit playing this game his name is Memento_Mori i don't know his ID I'm sorry about that he doesn't remember it either but i can find out for further investigation if needed. So basically he was visiting me and he said he had quit playing this game and he didn't need all the stuff that he had as well as my stuff that he had borrowed so he was going to give it to me (not all of his money and stuff i think it was just car) and he logged into his account with my computer and gave me some of his stuff. i got banned for that after a few weeks and i was in shook I was playing this game for about 3 year i believe and i got banned just like that all my hard work was gone. i would really love and appreciate to come back to playing this game with my friends who I used to have family with on this server i have not been on any other servers you can check that through my GTA if you can access it no problem and i really miss playing this game i think i only have 5 complains on my name which i think is pretty impressive for someone that had spent around 5000hours on this game/server and was about 100levels. i was only banned once and that was my fault but also rule was not straightened up so that rule got deleted quicky after. please forgive me for my mistake and consider me and un-ban me i really don't want to lose all my wealth i worked so hard for its been a year i miss playing this game thank you for taking your time out of your day and reading this have a great day. sorry about writing all this in English i can write it in Russian if you need it i will ask my friend and he will translate but this is how i can express my honesty and im saying this 100% purely and honestly from me and i take full responsibility and blame for everything once again. Good bye

Последнее редактирование:

Alvaro Norton

Куратор администрации | V
Куратор администрации | V
Ваш аккаунт будет разблокирован с обнулением в течение 48 часов.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Вверх Снизу