Дата
Время
00:00
Доказательства
https://imgur.com/a/TWonZrm

Daniel Demon

Leader of Molotov Inc.
Пользователь
Hello, as you know, I am the current leader of Molotov INC. Family and I want to apply to become an unofficial family organization but I can't do it with my current punishment history as I got banned on 6.2 a few days ago. (misuse of error). This is the only thing I'm interested in in my case and I know I'm asking if it's possible to clear it so I can apply for unofficial status. The misuse of the bugs was unintentional and was my constant offense in the city.

I earnestly ask if it is possible this time to delete my history of punishments so that I can apply for an unofficial one for my family. It wasn't the biggest punishment and I think I should be given a second chance and allowed to apply for non-formal learning as it wasn't the biggest mistake as what I did was unintentional.

I'm asking this because the rule says that the family leader cannot apply for 30 days if there have been any locks in the last 30 days. Please pay attention to it

Thank you for reading this :)

English:

Hello as you know, I am the current leader of the Molotov INC. Family, and I want to be able to apply for Unofficial organization status for the family but I cannot do that with my current punishment history as I was banned for 6.2 ( Bug abuse) a few days ago. This is the only thing on my record that I am aware of and I request if it's possible to clear it so I am able to apply for unofficial status. The bug abuse was unintentional and it was my ever offense in the city.

I kindly request if my punishment history can be removed this one time so I am able to apply for unofficial for my family. It was not the biggest of punishments and I think I should be allowed to be given a second chance and allowed to apply for Unofficial as it was not the biggest of mistakes as what I did was unintentional.

I am requesting this because the rule says the leader of a family cannot apply for 30 days if there has been any bans in the last 30 days. Please take this appeal into consideration
Thank you for reading this :)

Daniel Demon

Leader of Molotov Inc.
Пользователь
Close this forum please.

Amouranth OldDiamondz

乡 kissymiu 乡
Пользователь
Приветствую, закрыто по просьбе автора.

Вверх Снизу